Monday 1 April 2013

St Andrews Day Trip

Over the Easter weekend, I visited my boyfriend up in Edinburgh. We decided to take a trip to St. Andrews on one of the days, a town just North-East of the capital, famous for its University and for being the 'home' of golf (so I'm told!).


As any fellow Brits out there will know, the weather has been pretty grim here for what feels like forever, so I was so happy to have glorious sunshine for the whole day! 

St. Andrews is an absolutely beautiful town - it has so much character and history, and some very impressive views. It's fairly easy to get to and took us around an hour and a half via train and bus to get to from Edinburgh. We didn't get a chance to visit any of the museums or galleries, but spent a lovely few hours just strolling along the cobbled streets and the beach. I'll definitely be going back soon to see the rest.






No comments:

Post a Comment