Sunday 31 March 2013

Morning Skincare Products


Three products. 'Is that all?' I hear you say. Yep. In the mornings I don't like to spend ages overloading my face with numerous lotions and potions. This is partly down to my love of hitting the snooze button, and partly down to me simply not finding it necessary. 

I'm very very lucky to not have problematic skin - obviously I get the odd breakout or two but, in general, my skin and I get on pretty well. For that reason, I like to use a few products that cover the essentials and that I know work for me, my skin and my lifestyle. 

I don't tend to switch things up too much (as they say - if it ain't broke, don't fix it), so I thought I would do a quick post on the products I've been using and loving for most of the last year.


Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic

After I've whipped a face wipe over my face, I reach for this toner. I just put a couple of drops on a cotton pad and my skin is prepped for moisturising. I love the fresh fragrance and lightweight consistency - it sinks in really quickly and makes me instantly feel more awake.



Origins GinZing Eye Cream

Next, I use my Origins Eye Cream. This is just the perfect cream for daytime - not only is it light and moisturising, but it also has light-reflecting elements that help to brighten the under eye area. 


Simple Kind to Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser

Finally, I apply a small amount of this moisturiser all over my face. I've tried many moisturisers now, but always seem to return to this. It sinks in quickly and completely so I can apply my makeup straight away, and leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated for the whole day. The best part is that it's under £4!

I take things up a notch in the evening - make sure you come back soon for my mini reviews on the products I use then!

No comments:

Post a Comment