Here's a brief look at the products I'm using on my face pretty much every day at the moment. I'm a BIG lover of sleep but I also like to feel like I've made a bit of effort before facing the world each morning - these products don't take an age to apply and give the impression that I'm much more bright-eyed and with-it than I generally feel at 7am!
- Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in B10
- Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair 1
- Maybelline Dream Lumitouch Concealer
- Sleek Contour Kit in Light
- Benefit CORALista sample
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 001 Transparent
- Urban Decay Original Primer Potion
- Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
- Rimmel Scandaleyes in 005 Nude
- L'oreal Super Liner Carbon Gloss in Carbon Black
- YSL Effet Faux Cils Mascara in Noir Radical
- MAC Omega Eyeshadow (for brows)
I don't tend to wear lipsticks on a work day (too much faff for my liking really) but I make a bit of lip-effort on a night out. I also usually upgrade my basics palette to the Naked or Naked 2 when I'm after a more made-up, shimmer-ful look.